Quick update as the Spring Season gets ready to start up this weekend:
- Your calendar links were sent out already, but an iCal link is being sent out via text (855 number) for you to add to your phone/computer calendar. This should help with any changes to schedule by updating it right on your personal calendar.
- Tournament days and times are typically sent out 5 days prior to the start of the event. As of now the events for the weekend of 4/10 have been updated. All other events on the calendar are being held with a standard time that will change once the tournament releases the schedule. For example the time you see for your event starting the weekend of 4/17 is NOT the actual time. Once it is released it will be updated on your calendar.
- The time on the calendar for your game is the START time. Players should be at the field ready to stretch ONE HOUR before the start of the game. In the event of a double header the arrival time for GAME TWO is 45 minutes before. Example: Game 1 on Saturday shows on the calendar as 12:00pm (START TIME), but you should be ready to stretch no later than 11:00am. Game 2 starts at 5:00pm – you should be ready to stretch at 4:15pm.
- For each game the details re found by clicking the event. This will tell you all pertinent information:
- For practices you should be wearing Complete Game gear when appropriate – if its cold/windy dress warm!
- If you are unable to attend an event (practice or game) you need to notify us with as much advanced notice as possible by sending an email to: email@example.com with subject: Unable To Attend *DATE* Practice/Game.